Why Join UStiA
Membership is open to any company that is actively involved in, or provides services to, the travel insurance business. We are particularly interested in people and companies who will actively participate on committees and in other UStiA activities. There are two primary categories of corporate members:
- Regular Members include insurance companies, reinsurance companies, captive insurance companies, Third Party Administrators, Managing General Underwriters, Managing General Agents in the travel insurance business, as well as those insurance brokers whose revenues are mostly derived from travel insurance.
- Associate Members include assistance companies, air ambulance companies, travel suppliers and software providers.
Other individuals interested in UStiA who do not meet the definition of a Regular or Associate Member but like to receive regular communications and attend meetings are able join UStiA as a Subscriber Member.
Ten Benefits of USTIA Membership
- Networking Opportunities with insurance companies, third party administrators, managing general agents, assistance companies, air ambulance companies, travel suppliers, software providers, and more!
- Access to the Detailed Results of the USTIA Annual Survey, outlining trends in the travel insurance industry.
- Participate in the ongoing work of USTIA, where your help, opinions, comments, suggestions and questions are welcomed.
- Establish a Public Image to represent the entire travel insurance industry.
- Create and Maintain Effective Government Relations at both the federal and state levels.
- Gain Access to Licensing Manuals and Other Regulatory Information to maintain compliance with industry standards.
- Learn to Effectively Market travel insurance products and services.
- Attend Annual Conferences in locations such as sunny Florida.
- Become a Leader and Shape the Future of the travel insurance industry. Influence the work we do and the direction we take.
- Panel Discussions and Forums provide ideas to help you take your business to the next level.