UStiA will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
Thank you for visiting the UStiA web site. UStiA is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Such information is securely stored within the UStiA private network. Some information may also be shared with UStiA business partners and other organizations and individuals with which UStiA has established a strategic alliance or other contractual relationship. The primary purpose behind the sharing of information is to better the services being provided to you by UStiA and by the organizations and individuals for which UStiA has established contractual relationships. Information will also be used to improve UStiA sales, marketing, and business development efforts.
How we handle information about your visit to our site
If you read or download information, we automatically collect and store:
- the requested web page
- the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. att.net)
- the date and time you access our site
- status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
- the type and version of your web browser (Firefox, Explorer, etc.)
- the operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) of the machine running the web browser
Links & Disclaimer